Apr 25, 2019

Fashionography: Headshot and Assignment 1

I signed up for another modelling comp, Fashionography!! Here's my headshot and first assignment



Assignment 1, I'm the Boss!! Asked for a powerful seated pose using a suit or suit-like outfit.

Both of these, I wish I had more editing time :( I got caught up in getting my school term finished, then with reading the Homestuck Epilogues (which certainly are a thing that exist now, still need to sort out all my feelings on those) and I didn't have much time to finish. As it is, I'm working on borrowed time, since everyone was given a 24hr extension. Thankfully no eliminations since it's just the first round. I'll put my all into the next one!!

CC CREDITS

Sim: hair, blush, lipstick, earrings (still can't find >:( ), necklace, suit

Defaults: eyes, eye shadow, face, skin

Setting built by me with EA objects

No comments:

Post a Comment