Nov 23, 2014

Dissappointed

I have nothing more to say of the Mare's latest post regarding their opinion on transgender issues than that I am extremely disappointed that such an influential blog is pushing such a harmful message. I am unsurprised that they removed my blog's link from their sidebar. To be honest, I was expecting it, and I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.

I'm not going to try and fight them on this, or rebutt their post. They appear to be very set in their ways, and they aren't worth the effort. I have better things to spend my time and energy on.

Since I have better things to spend my time on, I will no longer be giving any time to their blog. This will be my last post on the issue.

EDIT: I stand corrected, the Mare's have simply moved my blog down on their sidebar. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment