Sep 22, 2018

Fashion Plate: Assignment 2

The second assignment was Sexy Fashion and here's my entry!


I worked really hard in Photoshop to get this one up to snuff. I used the liquify tool for the first time to fix some jagged edges and get the shirt straps working properly. I used the smudge tool to soften the edges and the dodge tool to add highlights. Then I used a brightening filter layer to up the lighting since the original photo was a little dark.

All in all I'm pretty proud of my work!! This is my very first time doing any photoshopping of quite this scale and intensity and I think it came out pretty well! There are a couple spots where I think I was a little heavy on the dodge tool but I think it's still pretty dang good for my first time doing highlights like that.

CC LIST
hair, eye liner, lipstick, earrings, necklace, shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, pose

Setting: Anne Arbor

Defaults: face, body, eyes, eye shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment