Mar 8, 2013

March Break

Today, school let out for March break, and thank god.

Classes were relatively boring. My only full class was math because my jackass teacher decided to put our test on Friday. That was first period. There were twelve people in English, eight people in gym, and I wasn't able to count how many people were present in art, but surprisingly enough, despite the fact that it was a last period class, I'd say around half of the class was present. Other than my math class, we didn't do anything too exciting. We were in the weight centre for gym, though. Talk about embarrassing. I have no upper body strength.

Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to a friend's birthday party. I honestly have no idea why she invited me, though. I sit with her at lunch, but we never really talk, and whenever she's been in my classes, she ignores me for the other bitches who she's invited to her party. The gossip bitches who have nothing better to do than sit around and talk shit about other people. Friend A and Friend B (who I've mentioned before) will also be there, and it will most likely be the three of us sitting in a corner while everyone else fucks around. I've explained the situation to my parents, and my mom will pick me up early if I really can't bear it.

Those are really the only solid plans I have right now. I want to get as much sleep as possible. I want to play Sims. I want to watch some movies and hang out with Rose at some point (probably next Sunday, she's off at camp all week).

Hopefully I'll get some time to change my blog theme, because, let's be serious, this one's getting old. Plus most of you don't read Homestuck and probably don't really get it anyway. I think I'm just going to make it a bit generic, but sunshiney. I've had mostly dark/black themes for a while now. It's time to open the damn curtains in here.

Also to do with blog maintenance, I've been thinking of sorting out the tags for a while. I made those tags when "WIN" and "FAIL" were 'in' things, but now they just look ridiculous and out of date. There are also a ton of tags with only one or two posts (most of those are modeling comps I never followed up on h a), so I'll probably make a general tag for those and eliminate all of the separate things.

I don't know how to end this post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment