Jun 28, 2018

One More Wee One

Good evening/morning! It is ass o'clock in the morning and I should have gone to bed hours ago but here we are. The update for today is small because I spent half of the damn time fussing and fiddling with renovation plans in a separate game file so as not to accidentally fuck up my main file. There are no pictures of the renovations yet and I will explain more about where all that's going later on. For now, there is a new addition to the household to address.

 Caitlin is pregnant again! Their sleep was interrupted to get that baby bump.

While they were sculpting with stone, they got a notification that hot damn, the stone crumbled around some precious ore! I've never had that happen before. I'm kinda pissed though, because that fucking stone cost 500 Simoleons and the ore only sold for 137 :/ (And yes I do now realize I could have sent it to get smelted, but they need that money now, there's no waiting a few days for the mail when Lucy's almost a child and they need reno money fast.)

Later down the line, there was the colliding of two events in a hilarious fashion: Lucy aging up and Caitlin going into labour. As Caitlin stood by their bed puffing and moaning, Suzy calmly removed Lucy from her crib, and would have gone off to watch TV if I hadn't stopped her lol




Again with the glitchy hair. I sent Lucy off to fix that while Caitlin and Suzy headed for the hospital.

I just realized, I never mentioned Lucy's traits! She was born with virtuoso and clumsy, and gained dog lover on aging into a child.

Here are her outfits!

Everyday: shirt, shorts, glasses, earrings

Formal: shoes, glasses, earrings

Sleepwear: n/a

Athletic: shirt + pattern, glasses

Swimwear: swimsuit + pattern

I will admit, it is not my best work. It is really not my best work! In my defence, it was just turning to ass o'clock when I was making these outfits, and my brain was mush (as it continues to be while writing this post). I tried to fit the whole dog lover animal thing into her style and make her breezy, light, kinda masculine but with a good balance of feminine touches. In the end.... eh. She's only gonna be a kid for a week anyway. I'm not too concerned. The hair is really nice though! I like that hair, especially for kids. I have it for teen-elder too but it's just got this playfulness to it that works really well on the lil' fellows.

Welcome home, little Rita. Her traits are perceptive and athletic.

That's all for today. Given Lucy's aging up and the new addition of Rita, I will be completing as much of the renovations as I can right when I get into the game next time. I'm a little worried about their budget but I can do a bare bones job to start with and add from there if need be. Technically the only furniture I absolutely need to buy at this point is a bed for Lucy, so if other details fall to the wayside in favour of structural costs it's not the end of the world. More update to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment