Jun 30, 2018

R.I.P. BookyGirl13 Branding (kind of)

Fuck it, I joined the new official forums.

I'm so fuck glad I got to pick a new username. On one hand I had resigned myself to leaning into the old brand, but on the other hand... I made that username when I was 13. I am not 13 any more, I do not ready as many books (unfortunately), and most importantly, I am not a girl. Strictly speaking, I am genderqueer. I started using that term specifically about three or four years ago but I just never did the formal coming out thing on here before? Eh, here it is I guess. It's been on my Tumblr for as long, so if you follow me over there this is very old news.

My new username is gardenGothic. I'll still be going by Booky as a nickname because I've grown attached to it and it's still something special for me. I have yet to post anything because I need to read about how that fucking point system works before I get started but you may start seeing my face around there soon ;)

R.I.P. BookyGirl[age] formula, you will not be missed but may be fondly regarded as a bygone era.

No comments:

Post a Comment