Jan 15, 2012

School is Boring

As I write this post, I'm supposed to be doing homework. Probably not the wisest thing to be making irrelevant posts when I'm supposed to be doing exactly what I'm talking about, but I'm going to anyway because I have other things to talk about anyway. <== THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH MAKES NO SENSE.

1. Exams are coming up, so I probably won't post for a while, but what else is new. I haven't been posting half as much as I used to lately, but that's because I've been finishing off CPTs and such. Plus, this is my first set of exams, and contrary to popular belief, I'm not really shitting my pants about it. BTT is easy as hell. French I just need to study vocab, I'm pretty good with grammar. Science I need to memorize formulas, the rest I still need to review but I understood most of it. Geo is the big thing that I'm kind of scared I'll fail, because I don't enjoy it and I'm not very good at it. Plus, it's my period one, so I don't have the weekend to study. Next week we have four days, then period one exams on Friday. Period two on Monday, period three on Tuesday, and period four on Wednesday. Thursday is if you missed an exam, and Friday is a P.A. day. Monday, semester two starts. You see, my favorite part of this is that the subject I need to study for the least is my last exam, but the one I need the most study time for is my first. Beautiful :)

2. The one year gift has been put on hold for now because of point one. I'm about half way done, so once semester two starts I can hop right back on it. For now, I can't even poke my game with a stick.

3. Speaking of my game, it crashes. A lot. I have a tendency to forget to save, and then it crashes after three days, always the same file. I have no CC/mods in my game except store content. I am scared to update, but when I get back into it I will.

So that's it for now. I seem to be doing this a lot lately, the whole mass update post thing with the numbers. Oh well. Hopefully things will get better after exams. I have no idea where I'm going with this now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment