Jan 1, 2012

Apparently I DON'T have 200 posts...

So it seems that my first post for 2012 will be a good old fashioned rant.

I, apparently, don't have 200 posts yet, 198. EVEN THOUGH the number on my Dashboard is saying otherwise:
Right there. THAT is where I got the information that I had 200 posts, and it legitimately pisses me off that my stupid dashboard had the wrong number. The CORRECT number is here in my archive:
198 exactly. Well at least now I can make the one year post my 200th? Woop...
You know why it was telling me I had 200 posts? Because I had two drafts. TWO FUCKING DRAFTS. Draft posts do not count as actual fucking posts. I have no idea why they were going towards my post count if they were not actually fucking published, but they were.
Well, Happy New Year from a very pissed off Booky. Here's a puppy for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment