Jan 26, 2012

Sinutab

Alright, weird title, I know. Weird title, but all will be known soon. As in now.

Sinutab is a miracle worker. My nose was dripping like a faucet, and it almost immediately kicked in and I CAN FUCKING BREATH OH MY GOG IT'S A MIRACLE. Try that shit, just sayin'.

Yes, I'm sick, and just in time for exams, too. Exams which I probably will not get over 70 in, at least in geography. I started studying yesterday. My mom helped me study. I had gone to her in a desperate plea for help because I kept trying to study on my own but I'd just end up sitting there with my textbooks and thinking about nothing for hours on end. I then proceeded to release the full power of my short attention span on her and we ended up getting a quarter of what we thought we would get done in the two hours we studied.

That's all for now, more after exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment