Jun 30, 2011

Beau Machinima and Mini Rant

Warning: Hide the kiddles! Colorful language ahead

I found a beautiful and amazing machinima for Helena by My Chemical Romance. I stumbled upon it watching Sims 2 MCR machinimas. This twat uploaded it to YouTube and bluntly stated that it wasn't theirs, with a link to the original. If it's not yours, don't upload it -_-'

Anyway, fantastic TS2 machinima, check it here.

<3 MCR

Wish I could have the CD. It was within reach! I was out and about on Tuesday and I saw The Black Parade on a CD rack. My dad was busy talking to a salesperson, so I just sort of stared at it for ten minutes xD The worst part (aside from the fact that it was overpriced) was that little label in the lower left corner. "Parental Advisory: Explicit Content." For shit's sake, my dad took away my Hedley CD because two songs said "fuck" and he didn't think "Don't Talk to Strangers" was appropriate, and that CD didn't even have a parental warning! He'd never let me get it. I can see where he's coming from. He just wants to protect his 'baby girl' from the big bad world. NEWS FLASH: I am no longer your baby girl. I am starting high school in September. Shouldn't that count for something?

I'm going to quote a Facebook like here, okay? Teenagers: The most misunderstood people in the world. Are treated like children but expected to act like adults. How can you expect me to act like an adult if you treat me like I'm six?

Alright, so that was a bit of blather. Apologies, but it is really frustrating that my parents can't let go of the fact that I am no longer their baby girl. I am going to HIGH SCHOOL in September. I officially left elementary school for the LAST TIME today.

*sigh* I'm going to try to get out of the house as much as possible this summer. As much as I love them, I need a break from my [immediate] family. (Cousins and shit not so much. I can at least talk to them about school without them judging all of the boys in my grade as ignorant twats because of sixth grade. They have matured since then. They are no longer all ass wipes who enjoy what brings me pain. They are all entirely fine except for the douchewaffles, but every school has those.)

And reading this over I now realize I sound like a whiny bitch. Great.

And now I'm talking to myself on the computer too. Even better.

I'm just going to publish before I do anything else stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment