Aug 3, 2011

Ugh... Can't... Sleep...

I can't sleep, so here's some more useless crap you can ignore if you like.
I keep meaning to post about this but I always forget (typical me). A couple days ago, I found this AMAZING new YouTuber, AwesomeTyme. He signed up June 13th and his videos are pure comic gold! Here's a taste (this is his latest video, uploaded today [technically yesterday, seeing as it's two in the morning, but I don't care xP ]).
See what I mean? I love this guy. If I had a YouTube account, I'd subscribe. But I don't so he'll have to be satisfied with being part of my YouTube channels bookmarks folder :3
In other YouTube news, this guys does a fantastic Nicki Minaj impression.
I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned this before, but I absolutely HATE Nicki Minaj's music. Yes, it takes great talent to sing like she does, but it grates on my nerves.
MORE YouTube news, I am a big livelavalive fan and their latest video is officially my favorite of theirs.
Well, that's all I can think of for now. Nighty night. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment