Mar 16, 2011

The Forum and Other Fun RL Stuff

This post is tagged with both WIN and FAIL. so:
WIN portion: Alright, it's 6:40 A.M. I've been up since roughly 9:15 yesterday morning. Pulling all-nighters is fun :D I've been hanging out with one of my best friends since 11:00 this morning, and we had a blast. I'd have some screenshots to update with some stuffs we did, but we were in TS2 from 6:00 to 6:15, but she just wasn't into it, so we went back to YouTube. Eventually she crashed, but she had a really crappy sleep yesterday (technically meaning Monday) so I'm letting her rest, but I'll wake her up later ;) In fact, that's the only reason I'm squeezing this post in. Anywhose, I'll have more on that later.
FAIL portion: Forums have been down for me since... I don't know, sometime earlier this night. Or last night. Or something. Either way, it's pissing me off cause now I can't get my updates :(
~BookyGirl13~

No comments:

Post a Comment