Mar 6, 2011

Meh...

I haven't posted anything in a while, I know... Well, that's mostly because there's been nothing to say. Lots of homework. I've been trying to work my way through what I call the 'March Break Rush.' It's when teachers squeeze in a whole bunch of due dates and tests right before the March Break. Anyway, I guess this post serves as a long needed hiatus notice for the Shiny Legacy. In all honesty, this is usually as far as I get before ditching a story/legacy/simming project xP I will now promise that I will get at least two chapters of the Shiny Legacy out during March Break!!!
So... Yeah... not too much else to say. I'm not dead, I'm not ditching the Shiny Legacy, and I'll try to post more now that 90% of my March Break Rush projects and tests are done and over with. Peace.
~BookyGirl13~

No comments:

Post a Comment