May 24, 2011

Regarding my last post

EA... Just no.

SimGugu Big Wuss strikes again, blowing yet another thread out of the water with his ultimate attack, the EA Terms of Service/Forum Rules.
This dude has nothing better to do than to lock threads politely asking EA what the hell they're doing about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. They're just covering their ears and screaming "la la la" until the problem goes away, THAT'S what they're doing. They just want to leave us a thread of hope be saying "We CARE!" which clearly isn't true. It's about as true as me saying I have 20 eyes.
I am DONE. Seriously, I'm just done. I need a break from ANY form of news about the depressing state of the forums. I'll let you know if I'll be breaking or not later. I need to give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment