Dec 19, 2012

Actual Readable Post

So if you're read my last post you know that my game is working. You also know I'm a bit too enthusiastic about that fact.

Everything's fine and dandy except there's no music for anything at all any more :I No loading screen music, no CAS music, no build/buy mode music. But I don't mind, it was shitty anyway.

Basically I put my CC in (Christ why the fuck did I have so much useless shit in my game before, that bookmark clean out was a nightmare) and I made my simself. I them planted her in Sunset Valley.

I didn't have time to do much else, and I really should be sleeping right now. But before I go to bed, here's the latest version of simmy-me:



Over time, it seems like I've lost my knack for Sims photography. This was the best I could muster. Better than nothing I guess.

Now that my shit's working again, I plan on finally updating my forum account to an Origin account (ew), redownloading all of my store shits, and hopefully maybe entering a modeling comp. We'll see.

Anyway I should be sleeping right now and my dad just came to my door and got mad at me for still being up so I shall go. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment