Dec 15, 2012

An Actual Sims Update

First of all, thanks to Galatea and the Mares for their best wishes. Second, my actual bloody game.

Pretty soon, I'm going to actually fucking fix up my Sims 3 game. My dad's going to help me uninstall and reinstall my game some time tomorrow. I really wish I could to it myself, but I have no idea what to do with programs to uninstall them. I could install the game, that's simple shit. I just don't know where to click to get to the right buttons to uninstall.

In the meantime, I'm going to save my "Packages" folder so I don't have to download the file that makes it work again (fuck if I can remember what it's called). I'll put it somewhere else in my computer, and start digging into my bookmarks and redownloading custom content, being careful to download only what I will actually fucking use, and making sure to weed everything else out. I'll keep a separate folder within my "Packages" folder for .sims3packs, and take that folder out to install shit later.

Off I go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment