Jul 11, 2011

Ten Day Meme - Day One

Ten Day Meme - Day One
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now

1. I don't know why you think you misplaced your trust in my. All I did was scream.

2. I like you. I really like you, and I wish we could be together but we can't. We're going in completely different directions. I know that deep down you don't really want to go to that private high school, you just don't belong there. You're too loud and rowdy and funny and amazing. Please. Come with me. Keep in touch, at the very least, but I don't know how we ever will. That last day was probably the last I'll ever hear of you, see of you.

3. Really, grow up. You're just so hot and cold. One second you're laughing with me and giving me funny looks for agreeing and we're just goofing off, the next you're screaming at me, "FUCK OFF! YOU HURT ME! YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!" Please, spare me the drama. I just don't need it. I don't get how the others can stand you.

4. Yeah, I'm sorry I shit disturb. I'm sorry sometimes I say the wrong things at the wrong time. I'm sorry I make mistakes. I'm sorry I have an opinion. I'm sorry I have feelings. I'm sorry I get moody sometimes. I'm sorry I'm a human being. Not.

5. We need to see each other some time, but I don't know what the others will say. I've been two-timing and I hate doing it, but I need to make a choice. I haven't seen you in so long, though, for all I know you've become an asshole. But I know you haven't, I just know it. Seeing the pictures on Facebook kills me. I want to be friends again, but I don't want to lose all of my other friends to you. You're one person. They still talk about you, you know. "Ew, remember that drippy kid from grade two?" I want to tell them that you've changed, that was second grade, I want to scream it, but it will get me no where. You're really a nice guy, but they don't get it.

6. I like you, but I'm glad you're with her. She likes you far more than I do. I only half-liked you, my heart is truly with someone else. Stay with her, make her happy (or there may be hell to pay ;) ).

7. I'm sorry, but we just can't be friends. Splitting off last year pretty much screwed some shit up for quite some time, but it was for the best. You caused me so many problems, and on top of that, you were being kind of creepy, invading my personal space and such. I still to this day believe you are the cause of the crash of my social life in grade six. Just hanging out with you made people think I was as vulnerable as you. Some advice: Toughen up. Don't take their shit seriously. It's the main reason they bully you.

8. I am not your baby girl any more. I'm going into high school in September, shouldn't that count for something? It's nice that you're helping me 'grow up' my room (removing all of the toys that have been there since I was four), but if you're going to treat me like I still play with those toys I just can't take it any more.

9. Stop trying to act like your way older then you actually are. You just look stupid. It pisses everyone off. I don't know how you can be so oblivious! Just because you're the youngest of a family with three older siblings it does not mean that you just 'matured faster' as you claim. You're just like everyone else your age. Also, stop trying to act so high and mighty. You're being a complete bitch. Just because my friends got pissed at me does not give you the right to stalk their Facebook pages and bluntly insult them. Yes, we got pissed at each other, yes we said a few regrettable things, but that does not give you the right to be such a down right bitch going "Oh, she's not pretty. Oh, she is not pretty. Oh, she'll never get friends in high school." Grow the fuck up. You're so full of yourself. Just because you're miss popular at school doesn't mean you're miss poplar anywhere else. Acting the way you do, you're the one who won't be able to find friends in the real world, because you just act so damn bitchy. "Omigawd, so yeah like I like one of my brother's friends and I hang out with them at school I'm so cooooooooooool." Please, don't boast. Really, don't. No one gives a shit if you're stuck in your own world where you rule and everybody loves you.

I'll edit the rest in later, I can't think of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment